As the Fremantle Dockers make their way through AFL finals series, the port city’s already turning purple with hopes of a Flagmantle on the horizon!
If you want to soak up the purple vibes ahead of this this Saturday’s AFL elimination final against the Western Bulldogs, there's plenty happening in Fremantle:
- see the iconic Fremantle Prison and WA Shipwrecks Museum lit up purple
- grab a Dockerccino at Benny’s
- treat yourself to a Dockers-themed cupcake at the famous Fremantle Markets
- cook up some purple, Dockers-themed sausages from Scarfo’s Meating Place
- get down to Old Bridge Cellars and stock up on Wharfie Draught – a limited edition Dockers beer from Pirate Life Brewing.
Want to look the part? You can now deck yourself out with Fremantle Dockers merch from the South Fremantle Football Club, right here in Freo, at 70 Parry St – their admin office is open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
WATCH THE GAME IN FREO THIS SATURDAY
If you missed out on your ticket, Freo will be the place to get amongst the action!
They’ll show the game on big screens in both venues and the Paddy Troy Mall between them so you won’t have to miss a minute of the action while you grab your purple Freo Spritz cocktail at Benny’s or Wharfie Draught on tap at The Federal.
Kick off is at 5.25 pm on Saturday 10 September.