Get festive with a Christmas party in Fremantle. Christmas is just around the corner and so are the parties!
Warm Summer days invite you to relax and celebrate the festive season with colleagues, loved ones or friends. With a huge range of dining options, from pub grub to eclectic gastronomy, there’s no better place to wind up 2021 than Fremantle.
Party with a view at one of the city’s coastal eateries or enjoy alfresco dining and the casual vibe in the shady courtyard of a historic hotel. If you want to step it up a notch with a Christmas feast to remember, celebrate at one of the city’s fine dining restaurants.
Want to do something different? Try a new cuisine or delight in a quirky new venue with your guests.
Explore Fremantle's restaurants and small bars, find your venue and make your Christmas party an event to remember.
The Fremantle Chamber of Commerce has taken the hard work out of it for you and put together their top 20 Fremantle Christmas party ideas:
- Brewery Tour and a Tasting at Little Creatures.
- A late night out in the Yard at Benny's Bar and Cafe
- A seafarers themed event in the Marine Lounge at the Esplanade Hotel by Rydges
- Book a booth at the hidden bar, L'Chaim, in the Old Synagogue
- Enjoy the freshest seafood barbeque you can get at Kailis Fishmarket Cafe
- Save the best til last and duck into Gage Roads as it opens its doors a few days before Christmas
- A smokey BBQ at The Norfolk Hotel
- Take a look at the rooftop bar at The National Hotel, or be the first to get down in the dungeons of the Old Court House as it opens its doors this December.
- Feast on middle eastern deliciousness at Moore & Moore
- Spot a dolphin or two at The Left Bank
- Cocktails please at Stange Company
- Watch the sun go down on the Rooftop Terrace at the Tradewinds Hotel
- Keep it real with a parmy or fish and chips at Clancy's Fish Pub
- Cool it down with the sea breeze at COAST Port Beach
- Gather round some local tunes at Freo.Social
- Beers, beers and more beers at Calamity's Rod
- An Italian festive feast at La Sosta
- A shared Pizza Bella Roma
- Take a day trip to Rotto with Hotel Rottnest or Samphire or Frankies on Rotto
- Watch the sun go down in the beautiful Kidogo Arthouse