What information we collect
In an effort to keep our service as simple and easy as possible we do not create, use or store profiles of our customers. We only record PII and other information that we reasonably require to do business with you.
www.visitfremantle.com.au collects PII when you:
- make a booking–full name, address, email address and phone number are taken each time you make a booking with www.visitfremantle.com.au
- contact www.visitfremantle.com.au–full name, address, email address and/or telephone number whenever you submit a query or suggestion, or request assistance with a booking.
How we use your information
www.visitfremantle.com.au uses your PII only for the purpose of responding to and fulfilling your requests for our products and services.
Information collected on visitfremantle.com.au may be used to:
- purchase visitfremantle.com.au products or services–information collected when you purchase from visitfremantle.com.au is used to charge your credit card and deliver your booking confirmation electronically. We may also contact you about your stay for customer service purposes or to make any changes or cancellations to your booking.
- respond to your questions or suggestions–we will use your address, email address and/or telephone number to contact you when you submit a question or suggestion.
Who we share your information with
visitfremantle.com.au does not disclose any information about customer bookings to anyone except in the following circumstances:
- accommodation suppliers–visitfremantle.com.au provides the guest name, telephone number, address and email address for each booking made to the relevant accommodation supplier. Our accommodation suppliers require this information for the booking and if they need to contact you about the booking. Although visitfremantle.com.au offers accommodation from reputable accommodation suppliers, we have not placed specific limitations on these suppliers from using or disclosing your information without your permission. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any suppliers whose accommodation you purchase on visitfremantle.com.au
- Legal obligations–visitfremantle.com.au may be required by law to disclose information provided by you to visitfremantle.com.au for the purposes of obtaining products or services from visitfremantle.com.au. Visitfremantle.com.au may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat to visitfremantle.com.au interests (such as customer fraud) or whose activities could cause harm to others.
How you control and access your information
visitfremantle.com.au believes that site visitors and customers should have control over the collection and use of their PII. You have control and access to your information as follows:
- booking information–if at any time you would like to alter the PII you provided to visitfremantle.com.au in your booking, please contact us.
- general–if at any time you would like to enquire the PII stored by visitfremantle.com.au please contact us.
Validity of rates
Accommodation costs are for room only and do not include transfer or breakfast cost unless otherwise stated. The rate for 2 adults is based on a couple (using one bed). Please note there may be an extra charge for twin share (using 2 separate beds). Prices are inclusive of the Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST). Prices over accommodation block out periods may alter from the prices advertised. Contact Fremantle Visitor Centre for further details.
Deposits and payments
Full payment is required 24hrs after confirmation of your booking. Bookings more than 1 month in advance require a deposit of 50% within 24 hrs to secure your booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Payments can be made through our secure online system by Visa or Mastercard or by completing a credit card authority which will be sent to you from your consultant. Payments by personal cheque can be made under our agreed time frames. The clients full itinerary/ confirmation will be sent by email once full payment has been received and cleared and you have advised us of your estimated time of arrival. This will include your check in/ pick up details.
Changes to a booking
Please note that after your booking is confirmed and paid for, there will be a $20 amendment fee for any changes to your itinerary.
Whilst we provide a free booking service, cancellation of a confirmed booking (where payment has been made) will attract an administration fee of AUD$50.00 (inc. GST).
NB. The administration fee is in addition to the cancellation fee of the service provider/operator.
We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation/tour of a similar standard in the case of the accommodation/tour operator overbooking their product or for any reason beyond our control. Fremantle Visitor Centre has used information supplied to it by the operators of the relevant services and who are designated on the relevant service coupons as the relevant supplier or carrier. Fremantle Visitor Centre has endeavoured to ensure that the information contained in this publication is correct at the time of printing. However, Fremantle Visitor Centre accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of such information. Fremantle Visitor Centre does not accept any liability for any loss, damages, inconvenience, delay, injury, irregularity, accident, expense or negligence due to inaccuracy or mis-description or however caused by or arising out of provision of services or failure to provide services.
Please read the individual terms and conditions on each tour before you make a booking. This will allow you to see if the tour is suitable for you. These operators reserve the right to alter itineraries at any time as a result of fire, flood, extreme weather conditions or any other circumstance beyond their control.
The photos on this site are protected by copyright laws and strictly not permitted for use without the prior written authority of the Fremantle Visitor Centre. While many belong to Fremantle Visitor Centre many are the work of private photographers. For more information regarding images please contact Fremantle Visitor Centre.