The Fremantle Visitor Centre is the official visitor information centre for Fremantle and the true hotspot for visitors to plan their visit.
The friendly, experienced staff and guides are local experts and can assist with:
- no fee accommodation and tour booking service
- free brochure and maps
- general tourism information and advice
- accessibility information
- guides on events and what’s on
- free wifi and bike hire
- bookings for South West Coach Lines, Greyhound and TransWA
- a range of merchandise and souvenirs
- specialist advice for corporate and conference enquiries
- national park passes
This facility is accessible. For more information visit the Disability access and inclusion page on the City of Fremantle website.
The Fremantle Visitor Centre is located next to the Fremantle Town Hall in Kings Square, Fremantle. Click here to view the location in Google maps.
- Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Saturday 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Sunday and public holidays 10.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Good Friday and Christmas Day closed
Fremantle Visitor Centre
Kings Square, Fremantle
Western Australia 6160
T 08 9431 7878
F 08 9431 7755
The centre is committed to providing efficient, informative and quality service to our clients (product suppliers) and our customers.The staff (paid and volunteers) continually strive to improve the service provided by the centre by meeting client and customer requirements and expectations.
This feedback form enables you to tell us your experience of our service.